Kia Carnival Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an SX Prestige and when I try to mirror movies that I own, or to use an entertainment app from my iPhone it says that it can’t be displayed. Anyone else having this issue or found a fix? At this point the rear entertainment seems to only be good for YouTube and Netflix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw the same thing yesterday. My iPhone sees the airplay device, connects, but I get the same error when trying to play something.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I really think the rear screens are useless. I’m annoyed they were standard on the SXP. That, or I’m annoyed the sunroofs and digital cluster were only available on the SXP. If they were available on the SX w/o the lounge seats and screens, I would have gotten the SX.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I too feel the rear screens are of not much use. Just too small and impossible to remove the screen and the sharp metal mount. I've tried getting my 77 inch TV into the car but I can't get it to fit behind the front seats. Hey, that is what those 115V pugs are for, right? :p

·
Registered
50 Posts
My daughter tethered her iphone and watched netflix on the rear monitor today. Worked well!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey all. You have to use the RSE Remote app outlined in the manual. From there you can mirror just about anything from your phone. Alternative you can also get a lightning to hdmi output and hardwire to the screens. A third alternative is that you can plug in a Roku or Fire Stick and connect to a hot spot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts