Kia Carnival Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to make both screens display the same thing? Example if one kid is watching Netflix on one can video display on both screens?

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
88 Posts
Is there a way to make both screens display the same thing? Example if one kid is watching Netflix on one can video display on both screens?
Yes - there is a screen share feature built in. I am sure you can find it by scrolling through the menus or check the manual. I just got the car last night and haven't had a chance to try it; otherwise, I'd give you the step by step.

Keep in mind, it cuts the resolution in half for both displays.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I’ll take a look yea my wife just got the vehicle too and I’ve been out of town I haven’t had time to mess with it.
Yes - there is a screen share feature built in. I am sure you can find it by scrolling through the menus or check the manual. I just got the car last night and haven't had a chance to try it; otherwise, I'd give you the step by step.

Keep in mind, it cuts the resolution in half for both displays.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My screen share function works but when when headphones are plugged into both screens only one side will work. This occurs even with both headsets perfectly working independently. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
My screen share function works but when when headphones are plugged into both screens only one side will work. This occurs even with both headsets perfectly working independently. Any thoughts?
The other side is not broadcasting to the cabin either. The screens each recognize the headphones separately but for some reason it only allows you to choose one even if using each screen to select the headset.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts