Kia Carnival Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
How does one figure out if you get the faux black/grey wood or the faux metal diamond pattern that matches the C-pillar on the dashboard underneath the infotainment screen?

Also, as I3536 alluded to that the Red Flare SX only comes with the grey/black interior. Are there other color combinations that are that way? Most of the videos of the SX and SX-P I've seen out there have been the Umber Tuscan interior. I think I prefer the grey/black interior.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the interior? Kia.com shows the seats as a very light color grey.
They are not light gray at all. The interior photos are wrong. They're black, as the other poster said. We ordered an SX Prestige and got it last week. Very bummed about the interior leather color but loving it otherwise.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They are not light gray at all. The interior photos are wrong. They're black, as the other poster said. We ordered an SX Prestige and got it last week. Very bummed about the interior leather color but loving it otherwise.
pics would be appreciated!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm ordering an Astra blue/ gray interior SX-P from Lucas in Muncie Indiana. Under MSRP!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm ordering an Astra blue/ gray interior SX-P from Lucas in Muncie Indiana. Under MSRP!
Good stuff. We almost ordered a Telluride SX-P from Jason/Lucas in Muncie last year. Good team. This go around, our local Kia dealership here in Colorado Springs had a Ceramic Silver arriving next month (their one and only SX-P) so I jumped on it. Paying MSRP + their add-ons. I really told them their add-ons have ZERO value to me and would NOT pay for them (I've never paid for any dealer add-on nonsense ever... on like 10 new cars purchased), but it was a negotiation. Their sales manager wanted to add dealer mark-up (which I wouldn't pay), so I agreed to the dealer add-ons. I don't begrudge them trying to make a few more bucks on their one SX-P allocation.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats. Just ordered my SX pristege got a deal I could no pass up. Here are some pics of the same one thats on the way. Should be here the 26

View attachment 192 View attachment 193 View attachment 194 View attachment 195 View attachment 196 View attachment 197 View attachment 198 View attachment 199
Congrats. Just ordered my SX pristege got a deal I could no pass up. Here are some pics of the same one thats on the way. Should be here the 26

View attachment 192 View attachment 193 View attachment 194 View attachment 195 View attachment 196 View attachment 197 View attachment 198 View attachment 199
Mind sharing the deal you got on this?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Every dealer I called they wanted 2000 over MSRP. can't disclose the dealer due to the price but once I recieve it I will be happy to post my sales woman's information.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Are these dealers willing to ship to your location or are you flying and picking them up? Assuming you are not local.

Can moderator create a prices paid thread and maintain google sheet with price, OTD price, and location that I've seen on the Sienna and Ody forums? That way we can have one thread to reference to look up prices.

That would be super helpful!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Are these dealers willing to ship to your location or are you flying and picking them up? Assuming you are not local.
Can moderator create a prices paid thread and maintain google sheet with price, OTD price, and location that I've seen on the Sienna and Ody forums? That way we can have one thread to reference to look up prices.
That would be super helpful!
Lucas said shipping from Indiana to Miami might be $1500! And now he's having trouble getting it - asking if he can order directly from Kia and wait 3 to 4 months! Not another Telluride fiasco I hope. btw, people are still paying over sticker for Tellurides!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lucas said shipping from Indiana to Miami might be $1500! And now he's having trouble getting it - asking if he can order directly from Kia and wait 3 to 4 months! Not another Telluride fiasco I hope. btw, people are still paying over sticker for Tellurides!
Damn, you might as well fly up and drive it down for that cost of shipping! Probably would save around $1k

21 - 40 of 54 Posts