Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the Nav system is engaged and the route takes the car through a tunnel my 2022 Carnival automatically closes any open windows and sunroof as we enter the tunnel. I believe this is a part of the Nav system called Tunnel Entry Assist but I cannot find a menu option to turn it off. Has anyone figured this out?

Registered
why turn off it 锛焏o u always have to drive through lots of tunnels锛 it's very cool锛孖 like this

Super Moderator
When the Nav system is engaged and the route takes the car through a tunnel my 2022 Carnival automatically closes any open windows and sunroof as we enter the tunnel. I believe this is a part of the Nav system called Tunnel Entry Assist but I cannot find a menu option to turn it off. Has anyone figured this out?
I had no idea the Carnival would do this. Does it do it only on approach with the GPS running? Also does it reopen after exiting the tunnel?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It does it only when Nav is engaged and you are about to enter the tunnel. It closes windows and sunroof. It does not reopen them when you exit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts