Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Carnival EX model. I add music to my USB stick and it works fine. If I add a few more NEW songs and the usb player doesn't recognize them. I have to format the USB stick and then add everything all over again.
Is anyone else have the same problem? Or do you know of a fix?

Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
I have a Carnival EX model. I add music to my USB stick and it works fine. If I add a few more NEW songs and the usb player doesn't recognize them. I have to format the USB stick and then add everything all over again.
Is anyone else have the same problem? Or do you know of a fix?
I didn't think anyone would actually use this feature in 2021 when so many people use streaming music services. Dragging and dropping music from your PC to your flash drive is so 2007. 馃槣

You may need to check the manual to see if there are any formatting (FAT vs NTFS) or folder structure requirements.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't think anyone would actually use this feature in 2021 when so many people use streaming music services. Dragging and dropping music from your PC to your flash drive is so 2007. 馃槣

You may need to check the manual to see if there are any formatting (FAT vs NTFS) or folder structure requirements.
Thanks. I have kids so I put censored songs on the stick.

Registered
I have the same problem with my 2014 Pathfinder. It's the way the USB arranges the music. It's not a true mp3 player so it can't just add and lists all the new songs you added. Technically it should. But I've had this issues years ago. Just write over it with the new library. It shouldn't take long. Just a pain to redo it Everytime you add songs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts