Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered two SX. Me n my friend on DEc 05 2021 at kia Brampton.
somehow i feel it is the most pathetic dealership

i havent received any update.Upon asking they just say we cannot do anything

shouldnt a dealership be sble to provide VIN num in 8 months

·
Registered
114 Posts

im in the same boat as you two. Ordered Dec, same trim and the dealership has nothing for me…

·
Registered
114 Posts
Where did you order your Kia ? And what part of US /Canada are you at
Lockwood Kia - Oakville.

i really don’t think it matters what dealership you went with. In February leggat kia in Burlington had 2 SX carnivals available but they marked them up 10k and sold them.

about 2 months ago I also put an order in for a calligraphy palisade but I really do think I’m gonna sit tight for the carnival…

good luck and I think were both gonna need s lot of patience and hope in my case finance rates aren’t crazy…

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lockwood Kia - Oakville.

i really don’t think it matters what dealership you went with. In February leggat kia in Burlington had 2 SX carnivals available but they marked them up 10k and sold them.

about 2 months ago I also put an order in for a calligraphy palisade but I really do think I’m gonna sit tight for the carnival…

good luck and I think were both gonna need s lot of patience and hope in my case finance rates aren’t crazy…
Good luck to you as well. I m being patient. Would have been nice to get the vehicle in summer but now i dnt mind waiting.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good luck to you as well. I m being patient. Would have been nice to get the vehicle in summer but now i dnt mind waiting.
Ordered an SX at MSRP last November in North Carolina. Hoping for delivery by Christmas at this point. Sales manager calls when they get the latest allocation, but it’s been glacially slow (they’ve only received 1-2 Carnivals total a month the past few months).

·
Super Moderator
491 Posts

I wouldn't put it past a dealership to hold your money and reallocate your order to someone willing to pay significantly above MSRP. The supply / demand issue is unfortunate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts