Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use the one on the steering wheel for quiet mode which I use often.
The one on the dashboard I set to cabin watch/view but I rarely use (my kids are older).
Looking to hear your ideas…

·
Registered
2022 EX+
21 Posts
Mine are the same as yours but in reverse, we use the passenger view almost every car ride with toddlers so put that as our fav on the steering wheel.

·
Super Moderator
333 Posts
We have the steering wheel set to the passenger view and the radio/dash set to return to the home screen. But we didn't know about the Kia button in the Apple Carplay screen that will take you back to the home screen, so we may change what that button does to quiet mode.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
399 Posts
We have the steering wheel set to the passenger view and the radio/dash set to return to the home screen. But we didn't know about the Kia button in the Apple Carplay screen that will take you back to the home screen, so we may change what that button does to quiet mode.
I have mine set up this way too. However, using the KIA button in AA requires a couple more taps than I would like if I'm not already on the AA home screen. I would love a quick way to go to the first page of the Kia home screen where there is just a clean layout of very nice clock/music/navigation widgets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts