Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
Honestly, if style was a feature, it would be the #1 discussion point when people ask about my ride. It's a minivan that looks like an SUV and that is the biggest selling point to me and my wife.

Other than that, passenger view is a game changer for anyone with kids in rear facing car seats. No more ugly mirrors strapped to the headrest!

Registered
2022 SX-Prestige in Astral Blue
Honestly, if style was a feature, it would be the #1 discussion point when people ask about my ride. It's a minivan that looks like an SUV and that is the biggest selling point to me and my wife.

Other than that, passenger view is a game changer for anyone with kids in rear facing car seats. No more ugly mirrors strapped to the headrest!
100% agree on the style. So many comments just like you said.

Funny you said that about passenger view though, I think its usefulness with rear facing seats is the most disappointing part. When I load my three month old into her rear facing seat, I can鈥檛 see her at all with it and still have to have the dumb mirror back there. Maybe I need to move her seat forward more?

Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
100% agree on the style. So many comments just like you said.

Funny you said that about passenger view though, I think its usefulness with rear facing seats is the most disappointing part. When I load my three month old into her rear facing seat, I can鈥檛 see her at all with it and still have to have the dumb mirror back there. Maybe I need to move her seat forward more?
Could just be due to the different style of car seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts