Kia Carnival Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Make it three. Happens around 40-45; feels almost like the engine cuts out for a split second. Doesn't seem to be triggering any codes, and I can't reproduce it often enough to take it into the dealer.
Make it four. Happens when lightly accelerating around 45-50 regardless of profile and mode and Speedway or Costco gas. Have brought it to dealership and they said, without any research, that maybe Kia would put out a service bulletin at some point. I agree with another member who said it seems like a fuel pump issue.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
427 Posts
Based on what I'm seeing, it sounds like the transmission might be hunting for the right gear, almost like you're riding on the edge of a shift point.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Based on what I'm seeing, it sounds like the transmission might be hunting for the right gear, almost like you're riding on the edge of a shift point.
This is what I'm starting to wonder too, especially with the reports that it seems to go away in different drive modes. I've also got a check engine light indicating some issue at an injector, but...I'm wondering if that's just unrelated.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts