Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Anyone find a Sx-Prestige anywhere in Florida? Some are mislabelled as prestige but so far can't find any.

·
Registered
2021 Odyssey EXL, 2022 Carnival SX
78 Posts
As far as I know the SX-P’s are not in yet. I’ve called a few dealers in the NE region and from what I’ve gathered, the first shipment is due on the 12th

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have checked dealers all over the country. The only SXP I can find is that blue one in California that you see in all the Kia videos. The one I am supposed to buy has a delivery date of 4/13, which has been delayed twice. Maybe the ship was going through the Suez Canal!

·
Super Moderator
353 Posts
They are all coming through the port of Philly, at least on the east coast. From there, transportation times will vary to dealer's lots. Ours has a delivery date of the 12th but my dealership is about 20 miles from Philly. Florida, I'd imagine will be mid to late next week, if there isn't another delay in delivery.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone Anyone find a Sx-Prestige anywhere in Florida? Some are mislabelled as prestige but so far can't find any.
South dade kia has a blue one coming in today. I was going to buy it but ended up getting a snow white one ask for Amanda in sales tell her mike sent you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
South dade kia has a blue one coming in today. I was going to buy it but ended up getting a snow white one ask for Amanda in sales tell her mike sent you.
Thanks Mike! Do you mind me asking about prices?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
South Dade Kia did not have available. Went to Rick Case today- nice Flare Red sx-p. Wouldn't budge from $5700 over MSRP.

·
Registered
7 Posts
South Dade Kia did not have available. Went to Rick Case today- nice Flare Red sx-p. Wouldn't budge from $5700 over MSRP.
I tried Rick Case Kia in Sunrise (I'm a repeat customer) and they wanted $800 for a sign and drive 36 month lease, with only 30,000 miles. Taking advantage of low supply.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts