Kia Carnival Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, my wife and I have been enjoying our LXS and everything it has to offer! We recently ran into an issue with the windshield seeming to struggle to defrost. It takes a considerable amount of time for it to properly clear up. The rear, and side windows are always completely clear within a min or so. My wife is a traveling nurse and the area we are at in PA is always pretty damp, but I haven't ran into this issue with my F150.

If anyone on here has ran into this issue please let me know, and thank you all for your time.

-Matt

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
427 Posts
Are you talking about de-FOGGING the interior of the windshield or de-FROSTING the built up ice on the exterior?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you talking about de-FOGGING the interior of the windshield or de-FROSTING the built up ice on the exterior?
Yes, my apologies. De-fogging would be the correct terminology. I think we're all so used to saying de-frosting around here because it's only warm for 2 months. 😂

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
427 Posts
Yes, my apologies. De-fogging would be the correct terminology. I think we're all so used to saying de-frosting around here because it's only warm for 2 months. 😂
I don't know if the LXS has this feature, but the SX has an auto-defogging feature in the infotainment settings. If you have this, try turning it on to see if you get better performance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know if the LXS has this feature, but the SX has an auto-defogging feature in the infotainment settings. If you have this, try turning it on to see if you get better performance.
Thanks for the help. I will definitely look into it. If not, I suppose it will most definitely be a question for the dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts