Kia Carnival Forum banner
281 - 295 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX, Ghost Grey
10 Posts
Just got off the phone with a dealer in southern Ontario who told me that about 2 weeks ago they got a bulletin from Kia Canada which allowed them to start placing factory orders and gave them timelines for orders already placed based on approximate time of ordering.

He told me based on my order date of mid June I am looking at a Feb-March delivery date. This puts the timeline at 8-9 months. So buckle in if you're still waiting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just put a deposit on an LXS at Safford Kia of Fredericksburg that should be arriving the first week in January. It’s about $2k over MSRP and the lowest I could find around here in Maryland/Virginia. Anyone have any suggestions for dealerships around this area that may be selling at MSRP??

·
Super Moderator
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #283 ·
I just put a deposit on an LXS at Safford Kia of Fredericksburg that should be arriving the first week in January. It’s about $2k over MSRP and the lowest I could find around here in Maryland/Virginia. Anyone have any suggestions for dealerships around this area that may be selling at MSRP??
If you are willing to hop on a train or drive some distance, you may want to check out Kia dealerships in the WV, MD, or PA area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Calling those form from Philly as being in WV are fighting words. Haha
Bahahaha that was a typo!! We were taking to multiple dealerships in WV and PA. Decided on a dealership in PA, due to timing and pricing 🤣😂. But Freedom Kia was the one that I was talking to in WV. My husband went to college in WV and I went to college in PA! lol

·
Super Moderator
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
Bahahaha that was a typo!! We were taking to multiple dealerships in WV and PA. Decided on a dealership in PA, due to timing and pricing 🤣😂. But Freedom Kia was the one that I was talking to in WV. My husband went to college in WV and I went to college in PA! lol
Glad you were able to find a dealership that could offer at a reasonable price. Which trim level did you end up going with and when do you pick it up? Best of luck to you and share pictures once you have it. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know of a dealer on the west coast (ish) that isn’t doing mark ups on Carnivals? I live in Southern California and we have mark ups as high as $15k over msrp (the best I can find is $7k over).

We have our 3rd child due in May and our Optima won’t be able to fit everyone. I’m indifferent to color and options at this point, just trying to get an EX or SX at a reasonable price before May.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Carnival SX
490 Posts
Does anyone know of a dealer on the west coast (ish) that isn’t doing mark ups on Carnivals? I live in Southern California and we have mark ups as high as $15k over msrp (the best I can find is $7k over).

We have our 3rd child due in May and our Optima won’t be able to fit everyone. I’m indifferent to color and options at this point, just trying to get an EX or SX at a reasonable price before May.
Your best bet is to search family owned dealers in the midwest and purchase over the phone/online. Then, spend $300 on a one-way plane ticket to pick it up and drive it home.

·
Registered
1 Posts
All San Antonio and Austin-area dealerships are tacking on $3-5k. Called a dealership in Dallas the evening of the 30th and have one reserved at MSRP. Arrives the 15th. They sent me the VIN and paperwork via FedEx.
Hi, how did this turn out? I am based in Dallas and looking for a dealer that is not adding Market Adjustments. I am looking to order SX Prestige as no dealer nearby have them in stock.

281 - 295 of 295 Posts